nearly new Yuba Mundo cargo bike for sale: $700 OBO

Mark Stosberg

Jul 28, 2011, 10:23:34 AM7/28/11
to bike-r...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

You may have seen my "electric Yuba Mundo" cargo bike around town.
It's a great, practical bike as I've documented on Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/markstos/sets/72157623940164001/

It's particularly good at hauling one or two kids and cargo.

Normally the bike costs $1,100 new (without electric), but one has come
for sale for $700 Or Best Offer. This is actually a newer version than
mine that is 6 pounds lighter, but still rated to haul over 400 lbs of
cargo, plus the rider. The newer version also has better options for
adding electric assist, which can be done as a retro-fit.

The bike for sale is located in Fort Wayne, but you would be welcome to
try out riding mine to see if you would be interested. The frame is a
one-size-fits-all design that my family has tested with good results
with riders from 5'4" to 6'4".

Details below.

Mark

##########

For Sale:Yuba Mundo Cargo Bike(V4 newest model) Orange Colored.Due to am
unexpected job change that is going to restrict my riding considerably I
have an almost new(2 months) Yuba Mundo for sale.If you have had your
eye on a Yuba or have been thinking about a cargo bike but just can't
swing the funds,now is your chance.If your unfamiliar with the Yuba name
simply Google Yuba Mundo or Yuba Mundo Cargo bike for a wealth of
info.Also see Flickr.The Yuba company is located in CA and are a really
good and helpful group of people.There are many accessories available
for the Yuba and I did order 3 of them for my Yuba,the
Deflopilator,Running Boards and the Stand Alone Kickstand.See
accessories at Yuba's homepage.

Links- http://yubaride.com/mundo-cargo-bike

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=yuba+mundo&f=hp

700.00 OBO