Gorilla Style Spoke Cards

SF Bike Party

Jan 7, 2011, 4:51:42 PM1/7/11
to bike-p...@googlegroups.com
If you have a access to a copy machine and a laminate, we need you!!

Meligrosa  at Bikes and the City made an excellent spoke card to share with the community

"San Francisco Bike Party!! I made a little drawing to celebrate the birth of this ride, and also to share with the you, the community.

Find below the downloadable spoke card, gorilla style - so you can print/xerox, laminate if you want, share with your bike peeps anytime, anywhere. Go go go!

The black+white PDF has 4 per each letter/8.5x11 sheet. It looks really good on BRIGHT color paper, get creative!