February Route

SF Bike Party

Jan 31, 2011, 11:04:06 PM1/31/11
to bike-p...@googlegroups.com

Are you interested in helping out with the ride? We need people to help direct riders, help us plan routes, and outreach for events.  If you are interested, please sign up using our spreadsheet. Will be contacting people to help out for our Feb ride.

~~~~~~~~~

February Route

We are excited about this month’s ride! We are meeting at Civic Center at 7:30 PM, rolling out at 8 PM.  We will be riding through Japantown, Western Addition, Castro, Mission, Noe Valley, and ending at Garfield Square.  This route is only 9 miles but it includes some rolling hills.

Being that it is Bike Love, tell us where you will be celebrating after the ride on our website! Those of us who want more than a bicycle date can meet up!!

Map my ride: http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/27502138

Google Maps: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=209709283626440160210.00049a29bb2d54def1846&ll=37.760944,-122.411642&spn=0.086041,0.109692&z=14

A printable turn by turn guide will be available on the website soon! But if you would like to make one yourself, these are the turns:

SFBP -- RIDE 2 -- February 4th, 2011

9 miles

START: Civic Center Quad -- Buddha statue -- meetup 7:30pm, ROLL 8:00pm

< Polk

> Hayes

> Laguna

< Grove

> Webster

> Sutter

> Post

< Fillmore

> O'Farrell

< Steiner

PARTY 1 Alamo Sq playground -- enter thru pathway @ Steiner & Hayes

> exit Steiner & Hayes

> Steiner

cross Duboce

merge Sanchez

> Henry

< Noe

> Market -- immediately start merging into left lane

< Castro

< 18th St

> Dolores

PARTY 2 Dolores Park playground -- enter and exit thru pathway and take sidewalk @ Dolores & 19th St

exit 19th St & Dolores

> 19th Street

> Valencia

> 22nd St

< Chattanooga

> 24th St

< Castro

< 25th St

> Sanchez

< 29th St

< Mission

< Valencia

> 24th St

> Treat

END -- Garfield Sq playground -- enter from Treat, between 25th and 26th St. ~10:30pm - 11:00pm