Ride Tonight

SF Bike Party

Mar 4, 2011, 2:17:50 PM3/4/11
to bike-p...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

Just a friendly reminder, please don't forget lights for your bike tonight! Our route will take us through some very dark areas! Its also a good idea to have a patch kit handy (or at least a buddy with a patch kit).  Can't wait to see everyone.

Again, here are the details for the ride:

Join us on March 4 for our Favorite Female Icon ride.

We will be meeting at 7:30 PM at China Basin Park and rolling out at 8 PM.

Did you know that March is Women’s History Month and March 8 is International Woman’s Day?  We at SF Bike Party want to celebrate Women’s History Month with a Favorite Female Icon ride.  All riders-regardless of gender-should dress as your favorite female icon and/or role model.

We’re starting close to Caltrain, going through Hunter’s Point, Bayview, around Candlestick Park, and taking 3rd Street to the Ballpark. 12.5 cruise-y miles. Laid back…warehouse style. Mostly flat, there’s a hill or two in there. But hey, this is San Francisco right? Your quads are your pistons!! You can do it! No rider is left behind!!