Reminder: Ride Tomorrow

SF Bike Party

Mar 31, 2011, 8:17:42 PM3/31/11
to bike-p...@googlegroups.com

This is a friendly reminder that our ride is tomorrow night! We have an amazing route planned and the weather is absolutely gorgeous!

Friday, April 1 | Gather 7:30 PM, Rollout 8 PM | Meet Civic Center (Larkin Street – between Grove & McAllister) | Route here! You can also print out a pdf of the turns by turns here.

The ride will take a leisurely tour of Golden Gate Park, the Sunset and Haight St, while rocking to mobile sound systems, and stopping to regroup and party along the way.

We will have t-shirts available with a suggested donation price of $20 — exact change appreciated! Can't wait to see you all!