Weekend Rides

Mason Worthington

Mar 30, 2012, 8:11:49 AM3/30/12
to Bike East Nashville
I just wanted to confirm our standardized weekend rides. If this is
not accurate information please post the new information.

Standardize meeting and departure times.

SATURDAY - 11am
SUNDAY - 12:30pm

Departure time. [B][E][N] departs from the meeting location 15
minutes after the meeting time (above). If you are late, that's fine
- try to catch up. Consider it a challenge. :-)

Ride length. Some people in the group prefer longer rides and some
don't. We want this group to be sensitive to everyone's experience
level and time constraints, so I think the standard ride length should
be the 8-mile Shelby Bottoms Greenway. If other riders would like to
go off and go over the bridge towards Opryland, that's totally fine -
just decide who's interested in doing that before you get to the
bridge so there's no pressure.

ride on-

Mason

Matthew Goetz

Mar 30, 2012, 2:19:43 PM3/30/12
to bike-east...@googlegroups.com
That's correct, Mason!  We also have a Facebook page now where I have posted scheduled and potential ride times: http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/241659499263580/

Hope to see you this weekend!  I'll be there Sunday, and I have heard from at least one person going Saturday.
Happy cycling!!