[B][E][N] - New rides?

Matthew Goetz

Mar 12, 2012, 10:42:34 PM3/12/12
to Bike East Nashville google group
Hi, friends.  There has been some discussion of adding new rides - locations and times.  I'm into that.  I am challenging myself to bike 5 days a week.  I'm proposing new rides on Tues, Thurs, and/or Fri at 6pm.  Any takers?  [Please limit your reply-all responses, as some people are not a fan of mass email responses.  My personal email is igoe...@gmail.com, in case you prefer to reply to me only.]  Sunset is currently at 6:52pm, so if we want to do the Shelby Bottoms Greenway, that is an option.

I also wanted to send a reminder that Saturday and Sunday rides are now weekly, whether or not you hear from anyone.  A couple people told me they weren't sure if we were meeting this past weekend since there wasn't an email sent out; but yes, we did ride this weekend.  It was glorious. :-)

Last thing... I found out there is currently a spin off of the East Nasty running club called East Nasty Cycle Club, or something like that.  I suggest any of you serious cyclists check it out.  They do 50 mile + rides.  I just want to keep everyone connected to the biking community.  We are not alone. :-D

Thanks for being a part of this.