Stuck at loading data

Jasper de Koning

Apr 26, 2012, 11:30:50 AM4/26/12
to bigquery...@googlegroups.com
I try to load a gzipped tab-delimited file from a cloud storage bucket to BigQuery. However, every time I try to load this via bq I get the response:

BigQuery error in load operation: Unexpected. Please try again.

Does anybody have a few pointers to figure out what is going wrong?

Jordan Tigani

Apr 26, 2012, 12:41:56 PM4/26/12
to bigquery...@googlegroups.com
This means you hit an internal bigquery error. Can you send the job id? (when you run bq load, it should show 'waiting on job_.')
thanks
-jordan

Jasper de Koning

Apr 27, 2012, 4:20:08 AM4/27/12
to bigquery...@googlegroups.com
the job id is: job_5440e61f58a4417e9d0dc3c4d0f6ae4d