updated json pml schema

Bhaskar Mookerji

Dec 3, 2013, 10:27:07 PM12/3/13
to bi...@googlegroups.com
hey dudes -

What's the status of the JSON schema for models? I'm looking at the one referenced at gist.github.com/aficionado/4565563.

Specifically, is there an updated schema (source) reflecting BigML's developer documentation? If not, does BigML plan on release it?

I was looking previously at PMML for serializing models, but I would really like to avoid the complexity of XML and the accompanying consortiums. I would be happy to make contributions of new PMML model formats.

- Buro

Francisco J Martin | BigML

Dec 3, 2013, 10:34:36 PM12/3/13
to Bhaskar Mookerji, bi...@googlegroups.com
Bhaskar,

Give us 10 min and we’ll upload an up-to-date version. We’ll open source the schemas via Github so that you can contribute.

Best, francisco

Francisco J Martin | BigML

Dec 3, 2013, 10:54:37 PM12/3/13
to Bhaskar Mookerji, bi...@googlegroups.com
Here you are: https://github.com/bigmlcom/json-pml

Looking forward to seeing your contributions.

best, francisco

Bhaskar Mookerji

Dec 4, 2013, 2:30:34 AM12/4/13
to Francisco J Martin | BigML, bi...@googlegroups.com