need help

1 vue

divya ys

non lue,
7 janv. 2011, 07:13:4307/01/2011
à biginfo-sol...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

I am a BE, telecommunication  2010 passout from VTU university, bt a have a very low percentage for which i am not eligible to take up many interviews. I have also done a JAVA-J2EE coarse, but still i have some difficulty in meeting up interviewers requirements.

Pls suggest me something for which i could make up my low percentage in BE.

with regards,
divya

narayan jhawar

non lue,
7 janv. 2011, 08:20:0407/01/2011
à biginfo-sol...@googlegroups.com
hey dear i am not a sir i am a student placement coordinator for my college
so i may help u but u just do one thing just fwd ur resume to my id and
also try to be in touch wit me so that will update u abt the walk-ins and vacencies..
--

Thanks & Regards..
Narayan Jhawar

| Mahatma Gandhi
on Ability  "The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would
 suffice to solve most of the world's problems".

                                |  As your thoughts
So your mind;  Sow good thoughts Power your mind.

BiGinfo Solutions

non lue,
8 janv. 2011, 12:18:2808/01/2011
à biginfo-sol...@googlegroups.com
Please let us know what are the requirements you are not meeting up in the Java-J2ee interviews..

narayan jhawar

non lue,
9 janv. 2011, 11:04:2509/01/2011
à biginfo-sol...@googlegroups.com
u try to cantact me on my cell will tell u some ideas to crack the interviews and will give some company's to try for plz call me at the day time......
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message