Fit a pipeline model

Hoa Vo Kieu

Jan 26, 2022, 3:03:52 AM1/26/22
to User Group for BigDL and Analytics Zoo
I get the following error when trying to fit the pipeline model in BigDL. Could you help me solve this problem, please?

error1.jpg
error2.jpg
error3.jpg

Phuong LE-HONG

Jan 26, 2022, 3:31:50 AM1/26/22
to Hoa Vo Kieu, User Group for BigDL and Analytics Zoo
Dear Hoa,

The error messages clearly say that you are using a 0-based label target. You should use a 1-based label (from 1 to 2).

Best,

Phuong

Hoa Vo Kieu

Jan 26, 2022, 3:33:47 AM1/26/22
to User Group for BigDL and Analytics Zoo
Thanks for your feedback, I checked it again. That's true.