bigdl-nano on Pipedream

Tod Sacerdoti

Aug 27, 2022, 8:04:16 AM8/27/22
to bigdl-us...@googlegroups.com
I'm Tod Sacerdoti and the founder of Pipedream, a serverless compute platform with 800+ open source app integrations. Think AWS Lambda + Zapier, purpose-built (and free) for developers.

Since you maintain bigdl-nano and Python is one of our primary runtimes, I’m interested in your feedback. With Pipedream, you can import any package in a Python code step and build serverless workflows – no need to update a requirements.txt or specify packages. It's a fast way to run Python code triggered by an HTTP request, a timer, or an event from a cloud service.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and give you a free Pro account with higher limits if you are interested.

cheers,
tod

Tod Sacerdoti
Founder & CEO
Pipedream
t...@pipedream.com

Pipedream, Inc.
WeWork c/o Pipedream
44 Montgomery St, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA 94104
Not interested? Unsubscribe