Print iterative loss for train and validation data on Scala

Faisal

Mar 30, 2023, 1:00:12 PM3/30/23
to User Group for BigDL
Hi all,

This might be a trivial, but I couldn't fins any documentation about it. I am trying to have the Optimizer.optimize to print the loss value for each iteration for both train and validation data.

I tried Optimizer.setTrainSummary(trainSummary), with trainSummary = TrainSummary(myLogDir, myAppName). This saves the results for visualization purposes, but it does not print them in my log. Is there a Scala equivalent to the Python model.get_train_summary?

Thank all,
Faisal

Xin Qiu

Mar 30, 2023, 10:44:41 PM3/30/23