[Announcement] Analytics Zoo 0.11.0 release

Jason Dai

Jul 21, 2021, 8:09:50 PM7/21/21
to BigDL User Group, User

Hi Everyone,

I’m happy to announce the 0.11.0 release of Analytics Zoo (distributed TensorFlow and PyTorch on Apache Spark & Ray); the highlights of this release include:

  • Reference implementation of large-scale feature transformation pipelines for recommendation systems (e.g., DLRMDIENW&D, etc.)
  • Enhancements to Orca (scaling TF/PyTorch models to distributed Big Data) for end-to-end computer vision pipelines (distributed image preprocessing, training and inference); for more information, please see our CPVR 2021 tutorial.
  • Initial Python and PySpark (in addition to Scala/Java) application support for PPML (privacy preserving big data and machine learning)

For more details, please see our github repo and document website.

Thanks,

-Jason