Graph Deep Learning using Analytics Zoo

AP

Jul 23, 2021, 3:45:26 AM7/23/21
to User Group for BigDL and Analytics Zoo
Hi Team,
Is there any examples/use-cases where Analytics zoo is used to perform distributed deep learning tasks on large scale graph dataset.
Thanks

yang wang

Jul 25, 2021, 10:36:45 PM7/25/21
to User Group for BigDL and Analytics Zoo
Hi AP,

Currently we do not have examples/use-cases for large scale graph dataset.

-Yang

emimartin...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2021, 4:36:44 AM7/26/21
to User Group for BigDL and Analytics Zoo
Months ago I created an experiment with BigDL consisted on a spectral graph convolution https://arxiv.org/abs/1609.02907. I will try to migrate it to Analytics Zoo in the next weeks

The experiment is going to be explained in the next Scalacon, and If I have time I can make a PR with the whole example.

Jason Dai

Jul 26, 2021, 5:23:00 AM7/26/21
to emimartin...@gmail.com, User Group for BigDL and Analytics Zoo
This is super cool! Let us know if any help is needed :-)

Thanks,
-Jason