start page & title

Hasan Bilgehan

Apr 3, 2024, 10:07:22 AMApr 3
to bigbluebutton-users
I have a few questions;
1- How and where can I change the text and design on the landing page?
2. How can I change the title?

ganesh swami

Apr 4, 2024, 2:41:09 AMApr 4
to bigbluebutton-users
1. For design changes you have to do customization in codebase.
2. you want to change title for greenlight or meeting. Meeting title can changed by editing the meeting or while creating the meeting.

Hasan Bilgehan

Apr 4, 2024, 5:37:26 AMApr 4
to bigbluebutton-users
No. I think I need to write more clearly. How can we change the title in the <title>XXX</title> code that appears when we type the domain? Also, how can we change the content on that page?

4 Nisan 2024 Perşembe tarihinde saat 09:41:09 UTC+3 itibarıyla ganesh swami şunları yazdı:
Message has been deleted