Password will not be forwarded

Steffen Palm

Feb 6, 2021, 11:28:13 AM2/6/21
to bigbluebutton-users

I installed the BBB-Extension for joomla at two websites. In one of the sites it works out of any problems. In the other the password to sign up the conference will not be forwarded, so joomla answered: "Sorry, login not possible. Please check the entries."
I'm afraid, any plugin in this installation blocked the Extension but I don't know where I can start search.

Phill. Whiteside

Feb 7, 2021, 3:42:10 AM2/7/21
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steffen,

the API calls from any add ons are standard, you need to ask on joomla as to what the mis configuration that their system is sending. My best guess is that the new one does not have the user + password files on it. Another option is to consider sacelite so usernames + passwords are centrally stored.

Regards,
Phill.