Will the new EDGE with chromium cover BBB?

瀏覽次數:18 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Guido Hornig

未讀,
2019年11月10日 凌晨1:30:502019/11/10
收件者:bigbluebutton-users

The news from the new generation of Microsofts EDGE Browser are important for every public BBB user.
here are some news about the new EDGE release candidate. (Nov. 4)

The release of EDGE is announced for January 15, 2020

It might be necessary to keep fingers crossed till it's common sence, that it works with BBB, the news is very promising.

Fred Dixon

未讀,
2019年11月10日 上午8:19:312019/11/10
收件者:BigBlueButton-users
Hi Guido,

We've tried out the latest beta for Microsoft Edge and it works well with BigBlueButton -- which is expected as its Chromium under the hood.

As the newest version of Edge releases on January 2020, this means by the end of 2020, we should have over 800 million computers [1] able to have the best experience with BigBlueButton using the default browser.

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer

Like BigBlueButton?  Tweet us at @bigbluebutton
回覆所有人