login error message

David Novak

Mar 1, 2021, 10:24:18 AM3/1/21
to bigbluebutton-users
How do I resolve: Error: app_not_configured_for_user

sd...@distancelearning.cloud

Mar 1, 2021, 11:17:37 AM3/1/21
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com

Hi David.

What application are you using, what version of BBB is on your server? Not enough info…. Don’t recognize this error message

Regards,

Stephen

David Novak

Mar 1, 2021, 11:19:43 AM3/1/21
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
This is for Canvas. I get the same error message from all my devices and browsers. Trying to accept an invite from a classroom where I am a guest teacher.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 1, 2021, at 11:17 AM, sd...@distancelearning.cloud wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "bigbluebutton-users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bigbluebutton-users/007301d70eb6%2460abaf60%2422030e20%24%40distancelearning.cloud.

sd...@distancelearning.cloud

Mar 1, 2021, 11:40:01 AM3/1/21
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com

Need to talk to the admin managing your canvas LMS, looks like this is a message from canvas saying the guest user does not have access.   There is also a canvas google forum where someone may be able to help you as well.

David Novak

Mar 1, 2021, 11:50:11 AM3/1/21
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com