Number og users and recording

عماد الدين مصطفى

May 24, 2024, 2:57:26 AMMay 24
to bigbluebutton-users
Hello I have a question: Does the free BIGBLUEBUTTON tool have the feature of recording sessions? How much is the maximum number in one session and how many USERS are in the numbers of sessions in the same time?
Community Verified icon

Fred Dixon

May 24, 2024, 6:26:47 AMMay 24
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Imadalddin,

Yes, BigBlueButton does have the ability to record sessions.  In the latest 2.7.x version of BigBlueButton, we recommend keeping sessions to 200 users or less.  See

Regards,.. Fred

‪On Fri, May 24, 2024 at 2:57 AM ‫عماد الدين مصطفى‬‎ <imadalddi...@sns.edu.sa> wrote:‬
Hello I have a question: Does the free BIGBLUEBUTTON tool have the feature of recording sessions? How much is the maximum number in one session and how many USERS are in the numbers of sessions in the same time?
Community Verified icon

Co-founder BigBlueButton

Like BigBlueButton?  Tweet us at @bigbluebutton
Message has been deleted

عماد الدين مصطفى

May 28, 2024, 10:52:52 AMMay 28
to bigbluebutton-users
I record the session but appear in the list of recording after that (No data display) what the proble?