Learning Analytics Dashboard

Nikola

May 17, 2024, 5:10:57 AMMay 17
to bigbluebutton-users
Hi to all!
I am asking for help. The Learning Analytics Dashboard is required
with the ability to download survey results separately (csv). Maybe someone has such a development?

ganesh swami

May 17, 2024, 8:05:03 AMMay 17
to bigbluebutton-users

Hi Nikola,
There is api "/api/learningDashboard?sessionToken=xxx"  which will give you result in json format , you just have to utilize the what data you need and convert it into csv.
I hope this will help you. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks
Ganesh

Nikola

May 17, 2024, 2:19:54 PMMay 17
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks
Ghazi Triki,
Ganesh!
I only need to store survey data. The panel is great. But I would like to be able to save meeting data separately in csv format.
Thank you for the tip about the API. I will work.

пт, 17 трав. 2024 р. о 15:05 ganesh swami <ganeshs...@gmail.com> пише:

Vasyl Ostrovskyi

May 20, 2024, 4:16:05 AMMay 20
to bigbluebutton-users
Hi Nikola,
There is a button in the right bottom corner of Learning Analytics Dashboard which saves data as csv. Is this what you need?
Regards,
 Vasyl

пʼятниця, 17 травня 2024 р. о 21:19:54 UTC+3 Nikola пише:

Nikola

May 20, 2024, 10:32:13 AMMay 20
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Vasyl. I only need to save the survey results. That's why I came to the conclusion that the easiest way is to save the page in the Survey via Print view (save in pdf format). Otherwise, you need to redo main.52b0f0ef.js. I don't have that opportunity. Ideally, I would like to be able to save each tab in csv separately.

пн, 20 трав. 2024 р. о 11:16 Vasyl Ostrovskyi <vasy...@gmail.com> пише: