Build self hosted BBB server requirements

Mohd Hafifi Bin Mohamed Yusof | TOC

Jul 12, 2021, 4:03:39 AM7/12/21
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Dear All,

I need opinion or suggestion if i want to host more than 1 concurrent session and and unlimited participant what server specs that i need to build.

Thank you

Fred Dixon

Jul 12, 2021, 6:42:25 AM7/12/21
to BigBlueButton-.
Hi Mohd,

The minimum server requirements are here

> 1 concurrent session and and unlimited participant

We would recommend you keep the number of users in a session to about 100 users (or less).  How many people do you need to handle in a single session?

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer

Like BigBlueButton?  Tweet us at @bigbluebutton

Mohd Hafifi Bin Mohamed Yusof | TOC

Jul 14, 2021, 9:13:31 AM7/14/21
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Dear Fred,

Thank you for your reply. Currently 1 session we assume around 40 persons. Based on minimum server requirement how many session concurrent and participants that I will get.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Hafifi Yusof
IT Manager