Delete users in Greenlight automatically (login via Keycloak/openID)

Thomas Maier

May 6, 2024, 5:22:42 AMMay 6
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Hello,

we are using Greenlight with an Login via Keycloak (openID): If we delete a User in Keycloak it will stay in greenlight. How did you solve the automatic deletion?

Thank you!

Thomas

Jean Pluzo

May 7, 2024, 6:21:03 AMMay 7
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Hi Thomas,

AFAIK there's really no solution to what you're describing.
To delete a user in GL you have to either be and admin in GL or go directly to the database and delete a user.
Should you develop a way to somehow sync deleted users, either from keycloak or from an ldap server (AD), you would be doing everyone a big favor!

Regards,
J.

Thomas Maier

May 10, 2024, 5:19:57 AMMay 10
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Thank you for your answer! We will discuss different options and share it with the community!