Setup for php callback

Ivos Riti

Sep 7, 2022, 5:56:11 AM9/7/22
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Hi all,
after installinf 2.5 on a new server, it works fine, but i need make integration with mi external site.

i setting /usr/share/bigbluebutton/nginx/web.nginx adding

location /bigbluebutton {
 # add this block!
 if ($http_origin) {
 add_header Access-Control-Allow-Origin *;
 add_header Access-Control-Allow-Methods "GET,POST,OPTIONS";
 add_header Access-Control-Allow-Headers Content-Type;
 add_header Access-Control-Max-Age 86400;
 }
 }

it works fine in POST mode useing the tool at https://mconf.github.io/api-mate/
but dont works with my php script(used also in the old server)

The php script is

$url1 = trim($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']);
$url_clean = str_replace("url=","",$url1);
header("Content-type: text/xml");
echo file_get_contents($url_clean);

Somebody can gives me some help for setting?

in advanced, thanks

Ivos Riti

Sep 7, 2022, 7:52:50 AM9/7/22
to BigBlueButton-Setup
hi, i solved the problem: php server in tilt.

I would like ask you again a question.
In my db, i've some meetings with id length of 1 caracter and after update ask me at least 2 caracters. it's possible to modify the parameter? case else, i need to remake all old databese records :(