Greenlight-v3 toast.error.file_upload_error

瀏覽次數:50 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

M P

未讀,
2023年3月13日 上午8:05:342023/3/13
收件者:BigBlueButton-Setup
Hi All,

When using the presentation pre-upload feature in Greenlight-v3, I am getting the following error:

toast.error.file_upload_error

This is what the console displays:
{"config":{"transitional":{"silentJSONParsing":true,"forcedJSONParsing":true,"clarifyTimeoutError":false},"transformRequest":[null],"transformResponse":[null],"timeout":30000,"xsrfCookieName":"XSRF-TOKEN","xsrfHeaderName":"X-XSRF-TOKEN","maxContentLength":-1,"maxBodyLength":-1,"headers":{"Accept":"application/json","X-CSRF-TOKEN":"_L0KvLqQ3nYlZUqfB5vHKAAC0_6sHX7xV0AG3XmjUT95jiN2-7F1pCnNFOprsWIcqlD92eNpBJ-98wVTJoB7_w"},"baseURL":"/api/v1","method":"patch","url":"/rooms/mbg-hgj-oxa-gdw.json","data":{}},"status":413}

I can upload the presentation into the room once it is opened by the pre-upload via Greenlight appears not to work.  Any ideas on how to remedy this?

All the best,
Mathieu

sd...@distancelearning.cloud

未讀,
2023年3月13日 上午8:52:482023/3/13
收件者:bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com

The HTTP 413 Content Too Large response status code indicates that the request entity is larger than limits defined by server; the server might close the connection or return a Retry-After header field. Prior to RFC 9110 the response phrase for the status was Payload Too Large .

Looking at error code 413..  either the file is too big, or something is misconfigured.  Think 30mb limit on bbb server by default.

Regards,

Stephen

M P

未讀,
2023年3月13日 上午9:50:202023/3/13
收件者:BigBlueButton-Setup
Thanks, Stephen.  It seems that greenlight is configured to reject anything under 1mb.  I tried uploading some smaller files, which worked.  Anything over 1mb returns the error.  Either way, this is not desirable behaviour as the UI should inform the user that the file size is too large.  I will see where I can increase the size limit and try again.

All the best,

Mathieu

M P

未讀,
2023年3月13日 上午11:12:162023/3/13
收件者:BigBlueButton-Setup

I added client_max_body_size = 60m; within the location / {} block in nginx.  I am sure there is a more correct place to put this, but I am not exactly sure where.  I already had the line in the recommended locations as per the documentation, but these need updating.  Perhaps somebody from blindside can point me in the right direction here.

All the best,
Mathieu
回覆所有人
回覆作者