BBB + Scalelite implementation services needed

nicol...@gmail.com

May 7, 2024, 9:20:14 AMMay 7
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Hi Community, we are looking for someone that could install and configure 2 BBBs with Scalelite THIS WEEK, maybe a separated server for recordings. And to do a knowledge transfer session by Zoom about the basic configuration and maintenance (we have implemented and maintained BBB some years ago, so we just need to catch up).
There is an opportunity to have some additional hours of support as well.
Please send me a private message with your background and proposal.
Thanks!

beti...@gmail.com

May 10, 2024, 9:03:59 PMMay 10
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Hi there

I can't send you PM somehow here but I can solve this for you so let me know if you haven't chosen anyone to finish this task for you.

Thierry Kauffmann

May 13, 2024, 3:50:58 AMMay 13
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Hi,

I can't send you a PM either.
Please reply here if you're still interested with having this task done right.
Kind regards,
Thierry

nicol...@gmail.com

May 14, 2024, 6:42:56 PMMay 14
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Thanks Rhierry, we managed to do it last week. Next time I will ask with more time :)