BigBlueButton 2.5 Recordings do not appear in Moodle 4.04+

Bruce Nelson

Mar 30, 2023, 4:31:40 AM3/30/23
to BigBlueButton-Setup
I have tried to simulate the recording process but they(recordings) did not appear in Moodle.
What am I missing???

Fred Dixon

Mar 30, 2023, 6:47:22 AM3/30/23
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hey Bruce,

> I have tried to simulate the recording process but they(recordings) did not appear in Moodle.
What am I missing???

Your post is missing a lot of information.  What version of BigBlueButton, what version of Moodle, what version of the BigBlueButton integration in Moodle, etc.

See

Regards,... Fred

On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 4:31 AM Bruce Nelson <bruc...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have tried to simulate the recording process but they(recordings) did not appear in Moodle.
What am I missing???

Co-founder BigBlueButton

Like BigBlueButton?  Tweet us at @bigbluebutton

Bruce Nelson