Want to us Bigbluebutton on production level

Magitt Admin

Sep 6, 2022, 6:53:51 AM9/6/22
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Hi Team,

Need your guidance.
We are planning to use BigBlueButton for our production environment.
I had some queries as in what should be our server specifications to handle 50 users.
We will be using it for video conferencing and screen sharing.
We have hosted BBB on Microsoft Azure VM.

Thanks & Regards,
Priyank

Jean Pluzo

Sep 7, 2022, 10:14:13 AM9/7/22
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Hi,

50 users: everyone would be using webcam and audio? Would you be setting a limit through a config file/script?
If you have already hosted BBB in an Azure vm, you should already have an idea about how many concurrent users BBB is able to handle.

Regards,

J.

Fred Dixon

Sep 7, 2022, 11:10:47 PM9/7/22
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
> I had some queries as in what should be our server specifications to handle 50 users.

Hi Priyank,

Follow the guidelines for minimum server requirements and you should be fine.

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer

Like BigBlueButton?  Tweet us at @bigbluebutton