Fatal error: Uncaught RuntimeException: Unhandled curl error: Could not resolve host: api in /home/eventicovh/public_html/aladicosmeticos2024/func/vendor/bigbluebutton/bigbluebutton-api-php/src/BigBlueButton.php:487 Stack t

Pascal Clerin

Jun 17, 2024, 5:04:41 PM (12 days ago) Jun 17
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Hello,
I have installed bbb 2.7 and use the following code:
Environment Variables
Ghazi Triki edited this page Oct 18, 2018 · 1 revision

You should have environment variables BBB_SECRET and BBB_SERVER_BASE_URL defined in your sever. *if you are using Laravel you can add it in your .env

The you will be able to call BigBlueButton API of your server. A simple usage example for create meeting looks like:

use BigBlueButton/BigBlueButton; $bbb = new BigBlueButton(); $createMeetingParams = new CreateMeetingParameters('bbb-meeting-uid-65', 'BigBlueButton API Meeting'); $response = $bbb->createMeeting($createMeetingParams); echo "Created Meeting with ID: " . $response->getMeetingId();

I have created the environment variables in /etc/apache2/envvars
export BBB_SECRET="8cDH7ygM4SXfXooxhTsdEZWSAes4zQPHuX17mXXXXX"
export BBB_SERVER_BASE_URL="salas.citasvirtuales.online"

I don't understand what is wrong.
Thank for your help

Pascal