Recording resync/rescan in Greenlight v2

Marie Hennings

Jul 8, 2024, 9:02:13 AMJul 8
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Hi all,

is there a way to resync recordings from Scalelite into Greenlight (v2)?

I lost some rooms in Greenlight and now I changed the meeting id (bbb-id) for a new room that it matches the recording meeting-id (like described in this post https://groups.google.com/g/bigbluebutton-setup/c/puFfIMnzgGU/m/7I18Ey0ZAgAJ).
The problem is, that i can't find a way to resync/rescan recordings in Greenlight version 2.
Is there another solution?

Best,
Marie

Jean Pluzo

Jul 10, 2024, 6:58:43 AMJul 10
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Hi Marie,

the docs are your friend! Even though it's for GLv3, there might be a similar command in GLv2.

Regards,
J.