Moodle Mobile app with BBB

brainwhistler Whistler

Apr 26, 2022, 3:04:18 AM4/26/22
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Hello,

I have BBB 2.3 integrated and running with Moodle 3.9 on the server which is running fine. I have just enabled Mobile app functionality on Moodle and installed Moodle app on my Android phone.

I am able to login to the Moodle Mobile app. While going to the My course and try to launch the course, I receive the message that " The conference has been ended".

The course does not launch, also I don't see previous recordings where as they are available on regular Desktop browser.

Any help on this ? Do I need to make any change and need additional configuration to run BBB from Moodle Mobile app ? I need this for both Android and IOS.

Thanks