simple way to change greenlight landing page

awais maqsood

Mar 13, 2018, 5:15:05 AM3/13/18
to BigBlueButton-Setup
is there any way to change main page of greenlight remove youtube video and logo.

Fred Dixon

Mar 13, 2018, 10:00:55 AM3/13/18
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Awais,

Recommend you setup GreenLight without Docker.  See

GreenLight is a Ruby on Rails application that follows all the conventions.  Once you setup GreenLight outside of Docker, you can then customize it as any other Rails application.

Regards,... Fred

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 5:15 AM, awais maqsood <awaisma...@gmail.com> wrote:
is there any way to change main page of greenlight remove youtube video and logo.

BigBlueButton Developer
@bigbluebutton
Message has been deleted

Goodfred

Mar 31, 2022, 3:41:21 AM3/31/22
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Hello!
I have the same question! I want to remove the youtube Link with the text on the main page.
I've found the youtube Link on app/views/main/index.html.erb - but I don't know what I should remove - maybe I should edit another file for removing the youtubelink/the text?
Im thankful for answers! :)
Goodfred

Fred Dixon schrieb am Dienstag, 13. März 2018 um 15:00:55 UTC+1:
Hi Awais,

Recommend you setup GreenLight without Docker.  See

GreenLight is a Ruby on Rails application that follows all the conventions.  Once you setup GreenLight outside of Docker, you can then customize it as any other Rails application.

Regards,... Fred

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 5:15 AM, awais maqsood <awaisma...@gmail.com> wrote:
is there any way to change main page of greenlight remove youtube video and logo.

Goodfred

Apr 5, 2022, 4:41:22 AM4/5/22
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Hello!
I've still no solution. If someone could help me I would be very happy! :D
Kind regards
Goodfred

Goodfred

Apr 12, 2022, 4:00:32 AM4/12/22
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Hello everyone again! :)
If someone has an idea - thank you! :D

Goodfred

Goodfred

Apr 13, 2022, 5:05:05 AM4/13/22
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Hello!

I've deleted the text for "video:" in "~/greenlight/config/locales/de_DE.yml"
I hoped the Youtubelink with the text would be removed with that - but now I have the message in english with the Youtube link
I would be very happy if someone has an idea how I can remove the youtube link with the text on the start page! :D
(at the moment it says: "Watch our tutorial on using Greenlight")

Goodfred

Message has been deleted

Goodfred

Apr 29, 2022, 9:32:44 AM4/29/22
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Finaly I found it myself.
(in app/views/main/index.html.erb with a little bit HTML skills)