BBB 2.5.2 - increase upload file size for presentation

Wolfgang Pein

Aug 10, 2022, 2:06:53 PM8/10/22
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Hi,
there is a BBB documentation how to increase the file size for an uploaded presentation (  https://docs.bigbluebutton.org/admin/customize.html#increase-the-file-size-for-an-uploaded-presentation ). I believe that this worked in previous BBB versions.

However with V2.5.2 the documentation seems to be no longer valid - in V2.5.2 there is no file /etc/bigbluebutton/nginx/web.nginx

So how to increase file size in V2.5.2?

Thanks

Wolfgang

Pablo - BBBPlugin.com

Aug 10, 2022, 2:37:55 PM8/10/22
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Hello,
I think yo can try doing it in this path:
/usr/share/bigbluebutton/nginx
same file, same change, then reload nginx.

Wolfgang Pein

Aug 11, 2022, 3:06:25 AM8/11/22
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Pablo,
thanks a lot, I will give it a try. In another thread I read that files (need to be created!)  in  /etc/bigbluebutton/nginx     may override the nginx-configuration.
:-) Wolfgang

Fred Dixon

Aug 12, 2022, 5:19:03 PM8/12/22
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wolfgang,
Thanks -- would you be able to help out the project by sending a pull request to update the documentation?  We'll review and merge.

Regards,.. Fred

BigBlueButton Developer

Like BigBlueButton?  Tweet us at @bigbluebutton

Fred Dixon

Aug 21, 2022, 7:17:54 AM8/21/22
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for the effort to make the pull request.  We made the change here

Regards,... Fred