Admin Login not possible - no e-mails are send

已查看 62 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Oliver Mankewitz

未读,
2023年3月5日 12:46:132023/3/5
收件人 BigBlueButton-Setup
Hi!

The Server is running for several days. Everything was allright.
Suddenly, I cn not login with my credentials anymore.  And the "Forgot password" option doesnt seems to send any e-mails. (Didnt checked that before).

How can I get access again?

Thank you very much for your help.

Fred Dixon

未读,
2023年3月5日 13:24:202023/3/5
收件人 bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oliver,

Can you provide more information -- are you running the latest version of GreenLight?

Regards,... Fred

Co-founder BigBlueButton Inc.

Like BigBlueButton?  Tweet us at @bigbluebutton

Oliver Mankewitz

未读,
2023年3月5日 13:34:062023/3/5
收件人 BigBlueButton-Setup
Hi, Fred!
Thanks again for your help.

Yes I am running the latest version of BBB:
Updated 1 hr ago:

Get:3 https://ubuntu.bigbluebutton.org/focal-260 bigbluebutton-focal/main amd64 bbb-apps-akka all 1:2.6-95 [60.5 MB]
Get:4 https://ubuntu.bigbluebutton.org/focal-260 bigbluebutton-focal/main amd64 bbb-web amd64 1:2.6-111 [179 MB]
Get:5 https://ubuntu.bigbluebutton.org/focal-260 bigbluebutton-focal/main amd64 bbb-pads amd64 1:2.6-18 [4,402 kB]
Get:6 https://ubuntu.bigbluebutton.org/focal-260 bigbluebutton-focal/main amd64 bbb-html5 amd64 1:2.6-448 [104 MB]
Get:7 https://ubuntu.bigbluebutton.org/focal-260 bigbluebutton-focal/main amd64 bbb-playback amd64 1:2.6-13 [3,500 kB]
Get:8 https://ubuntu.bigbluebutton.org/focal-260 bigbluebutton-focal/main amd64 bbb-fsesl-akka all 1:2.6-61 [58.7 MB]
Get:9 https://ubuntu.bigbluebutton.org/focal-260 bigbluebutton-focal/main amd64 bbb-config amd64 1:2.6-62 [98.5 kB]

In the meantime I created a new admin from the command line and tried to login. Same erromessage: Username/password doesnt match (or similiar - I am using the German localization)

Regards,

Oliver Mankewitz

未读,
2023年3月6日 07:18:142023/3/6
收件人 bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I missed that: I am using Greenlight 3.0.1.

Regards,

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "BigBlueButton-Setup" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bigbluebutton-setup/3fb37da4-9234-4258-93c1-5bbd1a7e8b7an%40googlegroups.com.

Oliver Mankewitz

未读,
2023年3月6日 17:48:432023/3/6
收件人 BigBlueButton-Setup
Okay! One more time the error sits in front of the computer!
I tried to create a new admin user w/o changing to the greenlight dir first. Now its working again.

But: But that still doesn't explain why I suddenly couldn't log in anymore.  No, no typos. My credentials are stored in the browser.....

Regards,
Oliver

ahmad....@blindsidenetworks.com

未读,
2023年3月7日 09:44:362023/3/7
收件人 BigBlueButton-Setup
Are you using local accounts? Is it possible you were inputting the wrong password?

Oliver Mankewitz

未读,
2023年3月7日 16:59:022023/3/7
收件人 bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
No, I am using only one (admin)account. And like I said, my credentials are stored in the browser. So, a wrong email/pass is impossible.

ahmad....@blindsidenetworks.com

未读,
2023年3月8日 09:13:182023/3/8
收件人 BigBlueButton-Setup
Can you try running the following commands:

docker exec -it greenlight-v3 bash
bundle exec rails c
User.find_by(email: "<your_email>").authenticate("<your password>")

What's returned? is it nil? or the user object?

Oliver Mankewitz

未读,
2023年3月8日 16:59:402023/3/8
收件人 BigBlueButton-Setup
Hi, Ahmad!

Thanks for your help!
I created a new admin-account and it works now.
My question is: Why did BBB forgot my credentials before?

Regards,
回复全部
回复作者
转发