Upload multiple presentations via Greenlight

Andreas Ritz

Jun 19, 2021, 6:36:29 AM6/19/21
to bigbluebutton-greenlight

Hi, currently Greenlight only allows one upload per room. When I upload a second file, it replaces the first one, which is no longer available via BBB. However, I would like to pre-release several files via Greenlight as my presenters are often not very IT-savvy and my staff is not available at the conference dates to feed all the files after the BBB session has started. Can someone please help me?

Thank you very much.

bayden10

Jun 24, 2021, 11:06:09 PM6/24/21
to bigbluebutton-greenlight
Hello
You cannot add multiple presentations in Greenlight. You must add them to your Room within the BBB session (bottom Left + sign), there you can add many presentations for different moderators.

~b10

Andreas Ritz

Jun 25, 2021, 6:57:55 PM6/25/21
to bigbluebutton-greenlight
Hello Bayden,

yes, this is exactly what I said in my topic. But multiple uploads only in the BBB-session are not very helpful. There is a need to store them over greenlight as I described, so the files can be stored over maybe a week or so. Is there no hope for an upcoming update?

Yours, Andreas

bayden10

Jun 25, 2021, 11:56:42 PM6/25/21
to bigbluebutton-greenlight
Hello,

Since this feature is not currently available I have opened an Issue/Feature Request with the developers to consider this.
You can monitor this request here:

~b10

Andreas Ritz

Jun 26, 2021, 5:02:32 AM6/26/21