Invalid endpoint and secret

瀏覽次數:924 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

meyburg...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年9月30日 下午3:26:372021/9/30
收件者:bigbluebutton-greenlight
Hi

My BBB with Greenlight worked 100% up until a few hours ago

I got: Invalid endpoint and secret

I then decided to restart my docker but now I am getting: 404 Not found

I havent't touched this server for weeks

My wordpress with this server still works. What could be the cause?

Regards

TeachReo

未讀,
2021年9月30日 下午4:01:392021/9/30
收件者:bigbluebutton-greenlight
Hi
It's a problem with certificate in the alpine container ...
I didn't find any solution at this time.
but only for linux server not for greenlight because in alpine there is a problem like here : https://github.com/gliderlabs/docker-alpine/issues/30

Regards
Fabrice

meyburg...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年9月30日 下午4:19:232021/9/30
收件者:bigbluebutton-greenlight
Thanks Fabrice. will all greenlight sites be affected?

meyburg...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年9月30日 下午4:21:352021/9/30
收件者:bigbluebutton-greenlight
Just to mention: my other greenlight site is still working

tab...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年9月30日 下午4:22:272021/9/30
收件者:bigbluebutton-greenlight
I am having the exact same issue with Invalid Endpoint and Secret, Any solutions?

Nicolás López

未讀,
2021年9月30日 下午4:23:282021/9/30
收件者:bigbluebutton-greenlight
Same issue here :(

TeachReo

未讀,
2021年9月30日 下午4:24:562021/9/30
收件者:bigbluebutton-greenlight

except the greenlight sites which don't use docker

TeachReo

未讀,
2021年9月30日 下午4:26:062021/9/30
收件者:bigbluebutton-greenlight
Wich version of greenlight and BBB, probably the alpine docker container is newer

meyburg...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年9月30日 下午4:31:312021/9/30
收件者:bigbluebutton-greenlight
My other site that still works is on a newer version

tab...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年9月30日 下午4:37:042021/9/30
收件者:bigbluebutton-greenlight
Thanks This worked:
cd /root/greenlight
docker-compose down
docker pull bigbluebutton/greenlight:v2
docker-compose up -d

Nicolás López

未讀,
2021年9月30日 下午4:37:502021/9/30
收件者:bigbluebutton-greenlight
We do use Docker, and our version is from april 2020 (as far as I remember).
Is there a workaround to fix this instead of upgrading? We have some customizations as well that could take some time to apply to a newer version.
Thanks!

meyburg...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年9月30日 下午5:10:402021/9/30
收件者:bigbluebutton-greenlight
Thanks!

This worked:

cd /root/greenlight
docker-compose down
docker pull bigbluebutton/greenlight:v2
docker-compose up -d

I also have customization but I will redo it

oob...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月1日 凌晨12:14:032021/10/1
收件者:bigbluebutton-greenlight
cd /root/greenlight
docker-compose down
docker pull bigbluebutton/greenlight:v2
docker-compose up -d

This really helped to solve the problem (BigBlueButton Endpoint and Secret)
BUT the presentation in the webinar room itself stopped loading. https://yadi.sk/i/w5wr20MrSMKx4g
I've tried updating BBB to the latest version.
Nothing helps.
How to solve this problem?

Сommand:
sudo bbb-conf --check
I did not find any problems!

пятница, 1 октября 2021 г. в 02:10:40 UTC+5, meyburg...@gmail.com:

TeachReo

未讀,
2021年10月1日 凌晨1:28:002021/10/1
收件者:bigbluebutton-greenlight
same here the presentation seems uploaded but not displayed

TeachReo

未讀,
2021年10月1日 凌晨1:44:532021/10/1
收件者:bigbluebutton-greenlight

apt-get install snapd
apt-get remove -y certbot
snap install certbot --classic
certbot renew --force-renewal --preferred-chain "ISRG Root X1"

you need to do : bbb-conf --clean and restart nginx

oob...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月1日 凌晨2:26:072021/10/1
收件者:bigbluebutton-greenlight
Thanks it helped!

пятница, 1 октября 2021 г. в 10:44:53 UTC+5, fabrice...@geezot.com:

oob...@gmail.com

未讀,
2021年10月2日 凌晨2:16:462021/10/2
收件者:bigbluebutton-greenlight
1. If you have ERROR BigBlueButton Endpoint and Secret:

cd /root/greenlight
docker-compose down
docker pull bigbluebutton/greenlight:v2
docker-compose up -d

2. Later. If the presentation does not load (each command is entered separately!):

apt-get install snapd

apt-get remove -y certbot

snap install certbot --classic

certbot renew --force-renewal --preferred-chain "ISRG Root X1"

3. Then, MANDATORY! We enter these commands:

bbb-conf --clean
systemctl restart nginx

пятница, 1 октября 2021 г. в 11:26:07 UTC+5, oob...@gmail.com:
回覆所有人