Unable to migrate User with the provider office365 to v3

hiroshi suga

May 15, 2024, 10:05:55 AMMay 15
to bigbluebutton-greenlight
I finally decided to migrate to GLv3.
Following the document, I have done the migration process successfully until the user migration.
I've got the following errors:

Unable to migrate User:
UID: gl-tjhpwcmcbtcp
Name: 松﨑 秀紀
Provider: office365
Errors: Provider does not exist
Successfully migrated User:
UID: gl-mbtsdpxmpipx
Name: hiroshi suga
Provider: google
Unable to migrate User:
UID: gl-myqvljxanxws
Name: 福永健二
Provider: office365
Errors: Provider does not exist

All the office365-authenticated accounts failed to migrate, while Google-authenticated accounts successfully migrated.
Any idea why I failed the migration of office365-authenticated accounts?

hiroshi suga

May 18, 2024, 12:45:57 AMMay 18
to bigbluebutton-greenlight
I've found a solution.
I need to manually modify the ruby rails db so that the provider of all users become "greenlight".
Looking into the source code I've found only "greenlight", "ldap", or whatever included in "Tenant" seem to be accepted. Obviously Tenant does not include "office365".
Related discussion:

Creating the provider "office365" manually on v3 server did not work out.

These accounts are very old, created on ~2020 using GLv2 and BBB2.2, and that may be the reason why the provider "office365" is not accepted anymore.

Do I need to add this info in the doc?