Changing welcome-text in Greenlight V3.01

Michael Kuhlmann

Dec 30, 2023, 6:18:23 AM12/30/23
to bigbluebutton-greenlight
Hi to the list,
I'm new to BBB and greenlight. Yesterday I installed my first BBB-Server with greenlight.  It seems that everything is running correctly. But Now, I would like to change the text on greenlight't's mainpage, shown after entering bbb.example.com. The defaut text is something like "welcome to bigbluebutton ...". How can I change this text according to the needs of my organisation? I'm new as admin and don't have developing experience yet, and couldn't find information how to acomplish this without developing knowledge.
Any help, which data have to be edited would be very apreciated.

Thanks in advance, happy new year and best.

Michael

hiroshi suga

Jan 1, 2024, 7:02:24 AMJan 1
to bigbluebutton-greenlight
Hi Michael,

The easiest way is to change the translation file, in your case German I guess.
See:

You can even change the English text if necessary.

If you want to change the layout of the portal page, GL3.0 offers a way to do:

Hiroshi

Michael Kuhlmann

Jan 1, 2024, 12:09:38 PMJan 1
to bigbluebutton-greenlight
Hi Hiroshi, first of all a happy and blessed new year for all of you. I've been successful and could change my welcom-text. Thanks a lot.

Best

Michael

Luiz Carlos Almeida Telles

Apr 9, 2024, 1:21:28 PMApr 9
to bigbluebutton-greenlight
I also have the same problem, I don't know how to change the text. I followed Hiroshi's steps but it didn't work.