Greenlight SMTP-Configuration and Logfiles?

Michael Kuhlmann

Jan 1, 2024, 12:18:01 PMJan 1
to bigbluebutton-greenlight
Hi again and happy new year,

Meanwhile I managed to setup my smtp-Server in greenlight, following the official documentation. For having control in future I disabled the register-feature, in order to create  the users myself. But now I would be interested, if e-mail-Configuration works as expected. Is it possible to make greenlight send me a test e-mail? If not, or in general, where can I find greenlight's log-files? Greenlight runs as docker-Container and was installed with the official BBB-script.

Thanks again and best.

Michael

hiroshi suga

Jan 1, 2024, 11:09:44 PMJan 1
to bigbluebutton-greenlight
Hi Michael,

I would make a dummy Email account to test the email configuration.

For checking the GL log, my favorite way is to run docker without the daemon mode, namely:
docker compose up
as root at the GL home directory.

I hope it helps.