[v3] Since V3 Greenlight does not send "New Greenlight Registration" Mails

Ollowain

Nov 27, 2023, 8:52:36 AM11/27/23
to bigbluebutton-greenlight
Hello,

A while ago we switched to GreenlightV3.

Now we have noticed that for some reason no Info-Mails for Admins are being sent when a a new user has registered for a greenlight-account.

The registration is set to "Allow/Deny"  and ALLOW_MAIL_NOTIFICATIONS is set to "true"

We know that our SMTP-Config is working because the Server sends "Password reset" mails without any issue.
We noticed the same behaviour on our dev system.

Is the "New Greenlight Registration" Email no longer a part of Greenlight?

Regards.

Florian

ahmad....@blindsidenetworks.com

Nov 27, 2023, 10:05:42 AM11/27/23