Visibility modes

C Sc

Mar 13, 2024, 9:39:14 AMMar 13
to bigbluebutton-greenlight
Hi,
I cannot find a comprehensive explanation what the exact effects of the different visibility modes of recordings are. Public, public/protected, protected, published, unpublished ... ?
Who can list or view which recording, when?
Which viewing URL's are just public, which are constrained, requiring login?

Right now I have the feeling that anyone with the link to the presentation can watch the video. Is this true? Or should "public/protected" or "protected" prevent this?

Can you point me to the place in the docs where this is explained?
If it is not in the docs, you can explain it to me and I can come up with a passage that you can put in the docs.

Thank you for your attention.
Kind regards, Carsten