No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header error (v2)

hiroshi suga

Apr 12, 2024, 5:23:22 AMApr 12
to bigbluebutton-greenlight
Hi there,

I am still using Greenlight v2 on some BBB servers. Just recently I've got an authentication error:

Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/v2.0/authorize?....' (redirected from 'https://bbb......ac.jp/b/signin')from origin 'https://bbb....ac.jp' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check :No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

at the developer tools when signing in.

I have been using MS365 azure OAuth2 for the site-restricted authentication for many years. But recently the university renewed the contract and seems to have changed the policy anyhow.

I don't have time to upgrade Greenlight and BBB for now. Does somebody has a quick fix for this?

Thanks in advance!