Static Pin for bbb-conference with greenlight possible?

Michael Kuhlmann

Jan 12, 2024, 8:38:03 AMJan 12
to bigbluebutton-greenlight
Hi to the list,

while testing my bbb-server, I recognised, that the dial-in-pins for phone always get renewed, when the conference is relaunched. That's a problem for my organisation, because we would like to provide events, that are published in a calendar some weeks before the date. The users, especially those who can't manage joining via internet, don't have to assign for the events, for we want to keep them open. If the pin changes when ever the conference is opened, maybe even for testing, it is impossible to publish the dial-in-pin in advance. Is there any way to make bbb keep the pin, so that it remains static for a given conference? I'm using latest bbb  with freeswitch and latest greenlight.

Thanks and best.

Michael