Feature Request

kristoff...@gmail.com

May 13, 2022, 6:14:19 AMMay 13
to BigBlueButton-dev
Since I don't know where else to post this:

It would be nice if it were possible to pull the participant list and / or the chat window as a popup or as a new window onto a second monitor and only have the presentation or the video in the center.

Thanks for the great work!

Brent W. Baccala

May 13, 2022, 4:34:28 PMMay 13
to BigBlueButton-dev
I agree that would be a nice feature.

Right now, a work around is to open a second browser window (to the same video conference) on the second monitor.  I've found that I can adjust my settings on the two windows to get mostly what I want, which is usually the presentation full screened on the one monitor and everything else (with the presentation minimized) on the other monitor.

    agape
    brent