Scalelite sent presenter in a room they don't have access for

EM

Apr 14, 2021, 3:29:00 PM4/14/21
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi. Not sure if this is the correct group, but here it goes:
We have a facility where different presenters with a separate room each can join their room via the php api and have a meeting. Each room has a unique meeting id, as well as unique attendee and moderator passwords.

We noticed something odd the other day: a presenter when joining their meeting, ended up in a room of a different presenter they don't have access for, while the meeting of the second was taking place. The only thing in common about these meetings is that they were both on the same bbb server.

We looked into the scalelite access log and verified that both presenters were indeed trying to access their own rooms respectively. However, the events.log of the "wrong" meeting actually shows the second presenter joining. Unfortunately we cannot take a look at the access log of the bbb server to see what happened, because it was cleaned in the meantime, before finding out about this incident, due to an update.

Our setup consists of 2 BBB servers under one Scalelite server. BBB server was v2.2.21 on that day. For scalelite we used jfederico's v3. Let me know what log files you would like to see.