presentation files

Jeffry Johnson

Oct 21, 2021, 11:54:52 AM10/21/21
to BigBlueButton-dev
I'm having issues finding details on this. Is there a setting in bigbluebutton that allows for the retention of presentation files in rooms? Today, in our AWS deployment, when a meeting is ended, all files uploaded are removed.

sd...@distancelearning.cloud

Oct 21, 2021, 2:25:01 PM10/21/21
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com

The presentations are not retained at meeting end, with all presentations, and meetings destroyed on meeting end, or last participant left.

You can on the create call for a meeting specify a list of presentations to be uploaded for a room each time it is created if you are writing the front end application.

Moodle, and Greenlight have examples of how this is done.

Regards,

Stephen