Problem with pencil on tablet

Tan Tu Dinh

Jan 11, 2021, 11:00:22 AM1/11/21
to BigBlueButton-dev
Dear all,

the first thing, this is a great open source for meeting/study online.
when our teacher using it, then they have feedback some issues not big but they very hard to continue using it.

Issues:
1. Pencil hard to write on tablet and galaxy note, Surface (nearly can not use a pencil - touch normally). I know that when we are using Walcom we can disable "Windows Ink" to make it works. but I don't know how to do that in tablet and galaxy note
-> did we have a plan to fix it or how to make a pencil works in a tablet, Surface?

2. we don't have an eraser in the tool. do we have a plan to add eraser officially?

3. Can we export video records to Webm or mp4?

Miguel LLorente

Jan 24, 2021, 5:08:18 PM1/24/21
to BigBlueButton-dev
A workaround for the eraser is using a thick pencil of the same background as the collaborative board. In case it is a whiteboard, just use a thick stroke of white colour.