Recording in bigbluebutton

Yaroslav Gj

Oct 4, 2022, 5:53:56 AM10/4/22
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hello! Please tell me how to change the recording location different from the original. There is an NFS storage, how to direct entries to it, and not to the /var/bigbluebutton directory

Fred Dixon

Oct 4, 2022, 6:08:06 AM10/4/22
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yaroslav,

You could make the /var/bigbluebutton/{playback,published,recording,unpublished} directories symbolic links to your NFS.

I did some googling and found this link

Regards,... Fred

On Tue, Oct 4, 2022 at 6:54 AM Yaroslav Gj <jarslavz...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello! Please tell me how to change the recording location different from the original. There is an NFS storage, how to direct entries to it, and not to the /var/bigbluebutton directory

BigBlueButton Developer

Like BigBlueButton?  Tweet us at @bigbluebutton