Red logout button in action-bar

MARCOS YAMAGUTI

Oct 25, 2021, 11:58:09 AM10/25/21
to BigBlueButton-dev

Hello,

A similar request was made some time ago at

Please, I would like to know if there is some configuration at the present version to achieve this.

Thank you,

Marcos

Nikola Z

Oct 26, 2021, 8:01:15 AM10/26/21
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Hello Marcos! I am interested in your idea (button). For our users, what is needed. I downloaded your code. But did not understand in what files 2.2.36 it is necessary to make changes?
Sincerely, Nick.

пн, 25 жовт. 2021 о 18:58 MARCOS YAMAGUTI <marcos....@hc.fm.usp.br> пише:

MARCOS YAMAGUTI

Oct 26, 2021, 3:24:14 PM10/26/21
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hello NickZ.

The code is not mine, it was written by amguirado73. The files to be changed are source code, it is necessary to create a development environment to make the changes.

I was looking for something easier too.

Marcos