How to integrate BigBlueButton Join APIs (moderator and attendee) into angular material (version: 12) application

aryan shaheb

Aug 10, 2022, 12:53:45 AM8/10/22
to BigBlueButton-dev

Hi,

As far now, I have two buttons: moderator join and attendee join. So, on clicking these two buttons, it is redirecting to two separate windows as moderator and attendee window.

I can able to establish the connection, audio and video conferencing is happening successfully.

Here my question: Instead of redirecting to the different window, can we embed the URL into our own angular page?

Target: I want to display the URL as a window in my custom page, so that from one place, I can join the meeting and end the meeting.

Screenshot attached for more information.

Please suggest and rectify me if I am on wrong direction.

Thanks,

aryan

screenshot_bigbluebutton_vc.JPG

Fred Dixon

Aug 10, 2022, 7:53:22 AM8/10/22
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
> Target: I want to display the URL as a window in my custom page, so that from one place, I can join the meeting and end the meeting.

Are you looking to embed BigBlueButton within an iFrame?  We did a quick Google for

  bigbluebutton iframe

and came across this previous discussion

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer

Like BigBlueButton?  Tweet us at @bigbluebutton